What Personal Information is Collected and How?
While you can browse some sections of our site without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. When you register with Organuts.in, you provide us with your name, billing and delivery addresses, e-mail address, telephone number, etc. You select a username and password allowing you access to the Organuts Services. Your password should be kept strictly confidential to prevent unauthorized use. While using the Organuts Services you may give us special shopping and delivery instructions, which we store and use to pick and deliver your order to your specifications. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
What Cookies Are Collected?
- If you choose to buy on the Website, we collect information about your buying behavior.
- If you transact with us, we do not collect information, such as a credit/debit card number and a credit/debit card expiration date. If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect information that you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
How Does Organuts Use My Information?
Organuts uses your information to provide the Organuts Service and to enhance and personalize your shopping experience. Organuts does not sell personal information about individual customers (such as name, address, e-mail address, credit card information) to third parties, sell or rent lists of customers or use information about individual customers except to provide the Organuts Service or as described below.
- Organuts may use aggregated information regarding its customers and usage of the Organuts Service (such as customer demographics and traffic patterns) and disclose such aggregated information to advertisers, partners and others for various purposes.
- Organuts may employ other companies and individuals to perform certain functions such as delivering packages and analyzing data. They may have access to personal information to perform their functions.
- Organuts may use or disclose personal information when Organuts believes it is appropriate to enforce this Agreement, to protect the rights, property or safety of Organuts or its users or to comply with the law.
How May I Change or Remove My Personal Information?
You may at any time review and change your personal information stored by Organuts.in by accessing the My Account page at Organuts.in or by contacting Organuts Customer Care at email@example.com. You may also request that Organuts permanently remove all personal information stored by Organuts at any time by delivering notice requesting such removal in the manner provided in the Organuts Customer Agreement. Upon such request, Organuts will remove all such information and will not thereafter use personally identifiable information about you in any way. Such request will automatically terminate your Organuts Services.
What is DryFruit Basket’s Privacy with Links to Other Sites?
Our site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Organuts.in is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
What are the Security Precautions?
Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
What Information Do Advertisements on Organuts.in Need?
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Is it Safe to Use My Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking on Organuts?
Yes, shopping at Organuts is 100% safe. All Credit Card and Debit Card payments on Organuts are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading Indian banks. Furthermore, the Banks might ask you to enter an online password (also known as 3D Secure password) which acts as an additional layer of security for your card transaction. This 3D Secure password is not printed anywhere on the card and is known only to you, giving you the added assurance that only you can use your card to make purchases on the Internet. This makes your online transaction extremely safe and secure. You can be assured that Organuts offers you the highest standards of security currently available on the internet to ensure that your shopping experience is private, safe and secure.
Does Organuts Store My Credit/Debit Card Information?
Organuts does not store any of Credit/Debit card details provided to you. Organuts directly takes you to the bank page where you provide all information. The bank in turn stores the first 6 and last 4 digits of your card number in a secure and encrypted manner. The first 6 digits (also known as the Bank Identification Number) are used to identify the bank name and country where your card was issued. The first 6 and last 4 digits are together used for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
Couldn't find the information you need?
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 88842 66655.